If you are looking for the best video player for Android Smartphone and tablet, then you should install MX Player Beta APK on your devices. There are certain cool features, which are missing, in the stock video player.
Apart from that it also comes with gesture support, acceleration, and other useful features. There is a feature to block kids. You can use multi-core decoding feature that is helpful for those devices, which have a multi-core processor.
What are the key features?
There are many useful features to enhance your viewing experience. There are no complex processes so you can watch any videos without any problem. You can use handy swipes to go forward and backward of the video.
The best part is that it can be done by enabling virtual on-screen button from the menu. You can easily decode high-resolution videos without any problem. It will use GPU acceleration to push the video.
MX Player Beta APK – How to Download & Install
It is very simple to download the MX player Beta APK to your phone. You have to follow the following steps to install the software in your Smartphone. You should have few things done on your phone before you follow the steps.
First of all, you should have Google play on your Smartphone to follow this step. You must have signed into your Google account on the same device.
- First of all, you have to open the Play Store in your Smartphone and Tablet.
- After that, you have to type ‘MX Player Beta APK’ on the search bar.
- Then you have to choose the first one, which shows a small beta sign below the MX player logo.
- When it is done, you have to click on the install button and let it download.
- When the download is complete, it might take few seconds to install the same.
- You have successfully installed the on your tablet and Smartphone.
What to do when you don’t have Play Store on your Smartphone or tablet?
It is not that hard to install the beta APK on your Smartphone without the help of Play Store. The second method is quite complex but not impossible. You have to sideload the MX Player Beta APK. You should follow the steps below to install beta APK without the help of Google Play.
- First of all, download the MX play beta APK file from a trusted third party website.
- When the download is complete make sure to click the install.
- After clicking the install button, there will be a pop-up.
- You have to click on the settings button then you have to enable installation from third party source.
- After that, you have to click back and install the beta APK.
What are the additional features?
MX Player Beta APK is the beta version of the popular MX player. It comes with additional features to try. However, these features are no stable so it might crash or show some error. Apart from that, you can always use the existing features like pinch to zoom, swipe gestures and zoom and pan, etc.